Graduating high-school, I was one of the best math students in my class. Entering into college was humbling because suddenly I was barely average. So, my parents helped me pick out Algebrator and, within weeks, I was back again. Your program is not only great for beginners, like my younger brothers in high-school, but it helped me, as a new college student!
Maria Chavez, TX
My husband has been using the software since he went back to school a few months ago. Hes been out of college for over 10 years so he was very rusty with his math skills. A teacher friend of ours suggested the program since she uses it to teach her students fractions. Mike has been doing well in his two math classes. Thank you!
Matt Canin, IA
Great stuff! As I was doing an Internet search on effective math software, I came across the Algebrator Web site. I decided to purchase the software after seeing the online demo and never regretted it. Thanks!
Debra Ratto, CO
There are so many algebra programs available. I dont know how I got stuck with yours, but academically speaking, it is the best thing that has ever happened to me!
Richard Straton, OH
This is great, finishing homework much faster!
Sonja Goyco, MS
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2015-02-02:
- "what fraction strips could you make if you started with a fourths strip"
- mcgraw-hill mathetatic
- distributive property square roots
- indefinite integral calculator
- exponential equations
- download free stimulated aptitude test questions
- pre algebra Formulas
- algebra 101 free
- "Intermediate Algebra: Patterns and Practicalities"
- college algebra, work, time, age
- what does powers and roots look like on a calculator
- CRAMER'S RULE solver online
- simplifying elementary complex fractions
- decimal to radical
- envision math for fifth grade
- Adding and Subtracting Worksheets
- How do you convert a decimal number to a square root?
- Third Grade Printable Math Sheets
- math algebra trivia with answers
- 7th grade math lesson plans and nyc math standards
- 9th grade math problems
- intermediate algebra fourth edition sparknotes
- trigonometry trivias
- Matlab commands needed for implementation of Newton's algorithm for sysyem of nonlinear equations
- compare "simplifying an expression" and "evaluating
- 3rd grade printable math sheets
- free algebra calculator
- my math life poem
- definition of slovin formula
- samples of poems using numbers
- how do I simplify exponential expressions
- free online graphing calculator ti-83 trial
- geometry multiple choice and answers
- algebra with pizzazz answers
- algebraic expression's trivia
- 4th grade algebra workbook
- trigonometry trivia
- algebra software
- Applications of permutation and combinations
- college algebra calculator
- strategies for problem solving workbook third edition answers
- simplify the fraction 54/72
- math investigatory problems
- Adding Positive and Negative Fractions
- free printable tests, Accounting
- What square root properties are essential in solving radical equations involving square roots? Please provide the property and form?
- maple solution for symbolic equation
- free precalculus worksheets
- solutions book for survey of modern algebra
- example activities on algebriac expression like puzzles with answer?
- hard printable math
- holt course 2 adding and subtracting integers with double signs; applications and word problems/translating
- fourth grade daily practice with decimal, fractions and percentages
- linear programming ti-89
- Free Online Trinomial Calculator
- examples of geometric problems with solution
- Course syllabus in Elementary Algebra
- Square Root Multiplication tool
- math games involving quadratic equation
- 10th grade math
- precalculus graphs
- printable algebra problems point slope form
- games related to polynomials
- printable square root chart
- math formula sheet algebra
- simplification and equations
- free ordered pair solution calculator
- factoring cubed polynomials
- using c program to add fraction
- How do I make an exponent negative on a TI-83 Plus calculator?
- how to use the quadratic root on a calculator
- british method factoring
- change your calculator to get fractions insteasd of decimals
- Word problem for decimal to fraction
- difference between mathcad and matlab
- free 8th grade worksheets
- prentice hall mathematics algebra 1 first edition
- non-example of the term least common denominator
- differential equations online calculator
- Glencoe Mathematics Algebra 2 cheats
- printable exponets assessment