My parents are really happy. I brought home my first A in math yesterday and I know I couldnt have done it without the Algebrator.
R.B., New Mexico
I found the Algebrator helpful. I still have a lot to learn about using it. I do believe it was worth the money I paid for it. I have one more math class to take and I am sure I will put the Algebrator to good use then!
Anne Mitowski, TX
I just bought your program. I purchased the Personal Algebra Tutor (PAT) and I am really disappointed with it. Reasons: 1) if the computer crashes, you have to email them for a password (where I live, on a mountain with high winds, we get alot of power outages) as well as lightning strikes; 2) they said that the problems could be typed in and a solution would be provided. Half of the math problems I have had, do not work with their program; 3) they say to email them the questions and they will provide the solutions, but it can take up to 24 hours, and sometimes that is too long to wait for an answer. To show proof of my confirmed purchase of the PAT program, I have attached a copy of the receipt that they sent to me.
Jessica Simpson, UT
Algebrator is far less expensive then my old math tutor, and much more effective.
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2014-08-20:
- 14. salim sells fax machines that come in standard and enhanced models. the standard model sells for $325 and the enhanced model sells for $385. if salim sold a total of 35 units and took in $12,575, how many of the enhanced model did he sell? (points : 2)
- the number of years a person born in the us is expected to live can be approximated by the equation y = 0.189x + 70.8, where x is the number of years since 1970. solve this equation for x. use this new equation to determine in which year the approximate life expectancy will be 80.2
- Least Common Multiple Chart
- algebrator for students
- free daily math warm ups for 7th and 8th grade
- in a given training week, a swimmer completes mile on day one, mile on day two, and mile on day three.
- linear equations with 3 variables and subtraction
- factoring square by algebrator
- a leather coin purse has
- how to solve step by step (3x^2-5x)6x^3
- the 84000 million liters of was saved in 1 year represents 4000 more million liters that double the amount saved in 2006. how much water was saved in 2006?
- the temperature on a summer day is degrees fahrenheit. the formula to covert temperature to degrees celsius is c = 5/9(f-32). what is the corresponding temperature in degrees celsius?
- dividing radical expressions calculator
- ppt of formula of maths
- translation worksheets glencoe
- math trivia about pre-algebra
- Frank and Joseph sell shoes. Last month Frank sold 18 less pairs of shoes than Joseph. Together they sold 52 pairs. How many pairs of shoes did Frank sell?
- . Sunshine Honda sold 112 cars this month. If that is 40% greater than last month, how many cars were sold last month?
- example of radical expressions board games
- michael reeves, an ice cream vendor, pays $17.50 for a five-gallon container of premium ice cream. from this quantity he sells 80 scoops at $0.90 per scoop. if he sold smaller scoops, he could sell 98 scoops from the same container; however, he could charge only $0.80 per scoop. if michael switches to the smaller scoops, by how much will his profit per container go up or down? (profit = sales – expenses)
- wronskian calculator
- subtracting rational expressions calculator
- examples of scalar multiplication
- what were the total dollar sales of sundaes from the previous question?
- algebra word problem solver online free
- ti89 and solve
- the mathematical mistake worksheet
- trivia about common monomial factors
- ABCD is an isosceles trapezium with parallel sides
- a retail outlet profit is given by the equation p(n)= 2n^2-59n-5 where n is the number of items sold. how many items were sold on tuesday when the profit was $25?
- best math trivia for high school
- find the wind chill temperature given the following t=10, v=9
- online free calculator rational expressions with exponents
- solving radical equations calculator
- when a number is decreased by 40% 0f itself, theresult is 18 . What is the number?
- Find the equation of the regression line when x= 10 8 7 12 14 5 and y= 20 19 17 25 28 9
- at the beginning of a walk roberto
- 6 steps in dividing rational algebraic expression
- the marginal cost of the 1701 omelet
- soybean meal 12 cornmeal 6 protein
- algebra trivias with answers
- 1/4 of an inch actual size
- give the slope of each line and then determine whether the two lines are parallel, perpendicular or neither -3x 4y=12 -12x 16y=0
- maths algebra class 8 lectures
- example of trivia about math
- find difference quotient calculator
- Formula charts and tricks of quadratic equation
- radical multiplier
- Convert 217% to a mixed number
- multiplicative inverse
- calculator for evaluating expressions with variables
- positive and negative linear graph
- math transformation
- how to find exponents in ti-84 calculator online
- the marginal cost of the 1701 omelet is
- 9th grade hard division games
- venn diagram worksheet for 4th graders
- in a given training week, a swimmer completes 1/4 mile on day one , 2/5 mile on day two , and 3/7 mile on day three.
- real life situations that I would use functions in
- rational expression calculator fractions
- what is $143 - 80%
- simple equations worksheet free download for class 7
- complex rational equations
- ez stop gas station mn
- Highest Common Factor Worksheet
- www.VTU Math1 engineering text book with solution pdf.com
- math reference sheet
- Free Factoring Binomials Calculator
- determining the slope and the interceps of f(x)=mx=b with answers
- Pre-Algebra Pre-test Printable
- exponential form calculator
- math investigatory project
- pretest for solving equations and inequalities
- maths software free download for class vi to x
- iq test trivia questions in math inverse functions
- www.real number photos
- practise my algebra
- radicaL game free print
- radical expressions boardgames
- radical multiplier calculator
- solve for x 0.05x+0.07(8000-x)=496
- 3rd order equation
- standardized test statistic calculator
- rational expressions practice test with answer key printable
- free math exercises for high school entrance exam
- The number of years a person born in the United States is expected to live can be approximated by the equation y=0.189x + 70,8, where x is the number of years since 1970. Solve this equation for x. Use this new equation to determine in which year the approximate life expectancy will be 80.2 years
- example of trivia in math test
- A pillar of height 222 ft casts a shadow of 348 ft long. Find the measure of the angle of elevation of the sun.